Joe’s duties at The Alexander Company include senior management, development team oversight, stakeholder relations, new project development and operations oversight. He has overseen developments from Kansas City to Washington D.C. to Fort Worth. Joe has diverse experience in real estate administration, government and public relations. He has served as Special Assistant to the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, where his duties included consultation and implementation in the areas of general management, budgeting and facilities development oversight.
- J.D. – University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School
- B.A. – Political Science and History, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Novation Campus Master Development – Madison, WI
- Rail Corridor Master Development – Madison, WI
- Capitol West Master Development – Madison, WI
- Laurel Hill Master Development - Fairfax, VA
- National Park Seminary – Silver Spring, MD